Monday, March 2, 2009

Seed Slider Card


This is a really simple card that you can make for any occasion. All you need to make a simplified version is a piece of cardstock , ribbon, a seed packet, adhesive, and a stamp set. Using the Big Shot and some punches, you can add a little more flair to your gift.


The Card
Take your cardstock and cut to 5.5x8.5. Score the paper at 4" intervals. Fold on both score lines and apply adhesive to the flap to seal. Punch a slot at the top for the ribbon. Slip one end of the ribbon around the seed packet, and into the slot. Tie the ends together at the top to pull the ribbon up and reveal the seed packet. I also used a stamp set from Doodle This on the bottom of the card. I stamped it in the same color as the cardstock for a subtle look.

The Rabbit
Use the small and large oval punches to make the rabbit ears. Use pink pirouette designer series paper with the small oval punch for the inner ear and use the larger oval punch for the ears. I cut out an oval for the body, and punched a 1/2" circle for the tail.

The Basket
I used the Big Shot Top Note which I cut in half to make my basket, I cut 2 skinny strips of Kraft cardstock to use as handles. I stamped the basket with a stamp from A Good Egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails