Tuesday, March 23, 2010

$100 of Free Stamp Merchandise when you order a Big Shot Kit


I probably use the Big Shot more than any other tools, but I love a good deal. During the last week of Sale-A-Bration, order a Big Shot kit and get 4 Sale-A-Bration items! Place an order by yourself, and get the Hostess Set, and Free Merchandise as well. That is approximately $100 of free Stamping Merchandise!

The Big Shot is without a doubt one of my favorite stamping & scrapbooking tools. I just love it and keep finding new uses for it in my projects. For those of you who are missing one, here is my offer to you.

Purchase a $200 Big Shot Kit from me and get...
1 Big Shot, The Standard Cutting pads & The Multipurpose platform,
and choose between 3 plans for your dies.

Plan 1 - Dies Galore!
1 Decorative Strip Spacer platform, Decorative Strip Cutting pads and your choice of 1 Decorative Strip Die.
and Choose any 3 Bigz Dies, 3 Sizzlit 4 packs dies, or 3 Originals Dies or a combination of the 3.

Plan 2 - Alphabet Soup
Choose 2 from Bigz Die, or Sizzlit 4 packs, or Originals Dies or a combination of the 2 plus 1 Medium Sizzlit Die.

Plan 3 - SuperSize it!
Choose 2 from Bigz Die, or Sizzlit 4 packs, or Originals Dies or a combination of the 2 plus 1 Bigz XL Die. Includes the Extended Cutting Pads.

Choose any plan and get a free Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Contact me today to set up your Big Shot Package!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails