Friday, April 30, 2010

My Digital Studio Scrapbook Sample Pages


This is my second full scrapbook using My Digital Studio, every time I use this program I fall more & more in love with it! I have been making blog banners, cards, and other fun quick projects, but last Sunday I decided to just Do it and start my 2009 album. I have been dragging my feet, but once i just got started I have not been able to stop! I have created 15 pages in 5 days:) Luckily for me I also have a family blog, so I was able to read some of my blog posts and help the journaling (my scrapbooking downfall) along that way.

Here are 4 pages from my album. I have gotten up to the end of May, so 7 more months to go. I hope to have it finished by the end of next week. Then I am going to order 3 copies, 1 for me, and 1 for each set of grandparents! Happy Mother's Day! It might be late, but I think they will love it anyway. I would never have the patience to duplicate 3 books by hand. Plus I love my undo button!

Come talk to me about a intro lesson on MDS. See what you can make with minimal computer skills needed!

If you are want to finish your scrapbook, but don't have the time, contact me and I will design one for you! Costs vary on length of the scrapbook. 5 sizes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails