Saturday, November 27, 2010

Double Trouble Color and layout challenge

This card used the Mojo Monday Layout #166, with the Diva Coffee Break Challenge #204. I have been on a challenge kick this weekend!  What can I say!  So fun!



 
I used my Birthday Bakery Stampin Up! Hostess Set because I could not stop thinking about sweets when I saw the color combination.  Nothing like a little coloring therapy with cute little cakes to brighten up my day.  I love my blender pens for getting a lighter than full strength marker look.  It makes subtle variations much easier. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love this stamp set!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how you used this stamp set for that sketch,I never would have thought to! And you're right, those colors do say "sweets"! Great job and thanks for playing with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails