Thursday, May 5, 2011

Creative Sketches Design Challenge


My new box arrive this week with my pre order materials from the Summer Mini Catalog.  Yeah!  I adore all my new toys. This card uses the fabulous Florets Stamp set. I didn't use my coordinating paper or embossing folder yet, but believe me, they are coming soon!

My sketch this week from Creative-Sketches.com was a fun and simple sketch. 

I almost turned the sketch horizontally,but decided to try and plan it as intended.  I'd love to see what you can make with it, so pop over and submit your designs.  Can't wait to see what you make.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Heather, what a stunning card you've made. Love it. The colors just pop.. Thanks for sharing.
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails