Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scrapbooking club starts July

I'm hoping to kick off a summer scrapbook club to get caught up on all those years of photos I have in scrapped!

I'd like a group of 6 ladies together who want to participate for 6 months. You will placing a $25 order each month which will allow you to slowly stock up on scrapbooking supplies. You will each enjoy the awesome new hostess sets and new hostess dollars program. You will also get the new idea book free, as well as a new free in color (or regular) stamp pad of your choice! Club members will also receive class discounts, and special promotions from me each month.

If you are interested, please let me know. I'll plan and prepare the projects (12x12 two page spread) and there will be a small $3 materials charge with a $25 product order.

I usually work 12x12, but if another size-8.5x12 is better for you, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails