Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blendabilities


I have needed a batch of thank you cards to send to some friends who bailed me out this summer, and had a blast making these simple cards.    For the first set, I used Peaceful Petals Stamp Set, and my Starburst Big Shot Dies.

The really fun part of these card was working with my new alcohol based markers.  I just bought a set of several of the Blendabilities markers, and love them!  They are simple to work with, and color wonderfully.  This card used the In Color markers for the Calypso Coral flower, and the Pistachio Pudding leaves.  The center of the Flower used the Daffodil Blendabilities  I have learned that these need to be used with the Momento Ink instead of Stazon, otherwise you have a big mess.


My second card uses the Happy Watercolor Stamp set.  I used the Coastal Cabana set, and the Old Olive Blendabilities set for the flower stamp image.    I didn't take a picture of the inside, but I stamped the thank you saying on the inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails