Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scrapbooking with Rub-Ons



I wanted to create a simple page using my Fall-Winter 08 Hostess Level 3 Rub-ons. I had some pictures I took at Thanksgiving to do. Riding Hood Red Cardstock matched the red in my top picture wonderfully and helped it really pop off the page as well as linking the two images together, so I used that as my mat for my image. By extending the edge of the image, I created a space for some journaling. I used my ruler and pencil and then wrote the journaling using my Always Artichoke marker. I also love Kraft as my scrapbooking background. It is so versatile and can go in any color direction. The Bella Rose designer series paper on the edge give another element to the page.

I took my big shot and ran two pieces through using the Top Note die. I trimmed the perforated edge of the Whisper White piece to use that as my title. I took my rub-ons and applied them to title block, and the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails