Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simply Scrappin' Kit



I have a 7 month old little boy and have been trying to keep up with scrapbooking his life. I also have 2 other kiddos, so I don't have tons of time. In order to simplify my life, I got the Simply Scrappin' Kit for baby boys (Rock-a-Bye Boys). I absolutely love it! This is a simple page that I did last night using the paper from the kits and a few of the stickers. There is a stamp set that matches the kit, Nursery Necessities, which I will be getting just so that I can stamp on my pages as well and have it coordinate with my kit. I love the colors and variety in the kit as well as the ease of use. I have done about 5 pages using the kit and I still have plenty of material left to do a several more pages!

To design this page, I had several pictures from a photo shoot. I really loved all of them, so I cropped them into squares, mounted them on a larger Square of Whisper White, then added a square embellishment from my kit in the center of my image block. I mounted that on my designer series paper, added my little boat sticker and some stars and a little bit of journaling under the images. Simple to do, but effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails