Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cards for Heroes Stamp-a-Stack

I just got an email from another SU demonstrator with a link to a site called cardsforheroes.org . I went there and read about their mission and decided that I could do a little bit to help them out. They get together handmade cards to send overseas so that soldiers there can send home cards to their loved ones. Hallmark is not on the corner out there, and I know they don't have time to make cards themselves.

So, in honor of the many men & women serving overseas, I am going to be hosting a stamp a stack where we will be making 8 cards to send to Cards for Heroes. My goal is for us to make 100 cards to send out to them. I am hoping they will get there around the 4th of July. The stamp a stack will be held at my home, June 13th at 11 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails