Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Diva's Coffee Break Color Challenge #136



This one was hard for me. These colors look wonderful but I had a hard time putting them on one card. The challenge was to make 5 colors work nicely on one card. Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, and Basic Black.

I used my Hostess Level 3 stamp set Kind & Caring Thoughts. Sadly my attempt at embellishment with Dazzling Diamonds and Crystal Effects I used did not show up too well in my picture. It looks much better in person though.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the way you popped up the circle on your vine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a lot of colours, but you did a great job!! There will be a new challenge tomorrow, so don't forget to check back :)
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails