Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Technique Tuesday Teaser


I will be starting a new class devoted to techniques and wanted to post an example of Faux Denim. This technique is perfect for childrens themes, western themes, or a more masculine card.

This little card was simple to make using the Faux Denim Technique. You need 3 ink pads, a Craft White, and 2 shades of Blue, a lighter and darker. You also need a shade of blue cardstock. I used Brilliant Blue and Not Quite Navy for ink pads and Brilliant Blue for my cardstock.

Would you like to learn how to do this? Email me and sign up for my newest class. There is no time commitment, simply come on Technique Tuesday, try out 2 techniques, and add the samples and instructions into your 6x6 ring bound album. You will need an album. I recommend the SU ring bound one which can be ordered online through my website, or ordered at your first class August 4th. The class is $5, but if you place a $25 order, the class is free. Bring a friend, and pick something from the goody bag.

If you would like to make this exact card with me, come to my Mom & Me Stamp Class July 30th at 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails