Monday, July 13, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge




I would like to try and stretch myself a little more, so I am going to start participating in weekly challenges. I will also start hosting some of my own probably in August, so be ready to post your results here! Today is my first time trying the Mojo Monday Challenge. They are pretty popular, so we'll see how I do.

Tonight I used Embrace Life, a favorite set of mine. I decided to use the single stem, which I rarely use. I also texturized the background Kraft Card stock using my wonderful Big Shot. I colored in the images using the new In-Color Markers,and then highlighted them with Crystal Effects. The sheen on the flowers might not becoming through in the photo. I popped the images using various layers with Dimensionals. I really like the combination of Dusty Durango, Kraft, and Soft Suede

I will probably revisit this again during the week, but for now, here is my Challenge Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails