Monday, July 13, 2009

Tart & Tangy Pre Purchase Class July 25th

I am doing a Pre Purchase Class in 2 weeks. I love these classes because of the instant gratification. You come, you get your stamp set, you stamp, you have fun, and you go home with 4 projects & a new stamp set. At the first one I went to, I was thrilled to learn some many ways to use my brand new stamp set. To this day, it is still one of my favorite sets because I could immediately see how I could use it and did not have to wait for shipping.



Come to my Tart & Tangy Pre-Purchase Class on July 25 from 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM. This wonderful little set is the perfect summer stamp set. It includes a cherry, a strawberry, an apple, and a lemon. These versatile little stamps can be used to make so many different items; from summery cards and scrapbook pages to wonderful teacher gifts (apples). I made gift card holders and post it notes for my bus drivers and teachers this year. Check out those here.

We will be making 4 items ( probably 3 cards and 1 3d or big shot project) with your new stamp set. A Pre-Purchase Class requires registration & payment in advance. The cost of the class includes all your materials, and the stamp set. This class is $25.

To sign up contact me at 757.942.244 or by email by July 17th.

If you don't absolutely love this set and want to own it yourself, but want to come stamp with it. The cost of the class is $10. Register by the 17th and let me know you are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails