Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog Sneak Peek





Here are 2 new cards from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I absolutely love the new stamp sets in here. Well, actually I love all it all! The two featured Stamp sets tonight are Sweet Centers, and Delightful Decorations. Sweet Centers will work beautifully with the 1 3/4" circle punch, and the adorable Sweet Treat cups, as well as the Big Shot Movers & Shapers Die. You can create a wide range of holiday cards with this set, not just Halloween. The other stamp set, I used on my Halloween card is from our Grateful Greetings stamp set also in the Mini Catalog. This set has 2 different sayings cover the next few months of holidays. I used Basic Black, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.

My second card features Delightful Decorations, and our marvelous background stamp, the Medallion. I also used the new ornament punch, but it also works well with the Movers & Shapers Big Shot Die. I used Real Red, Old Olive, and Soft Suede

The Holiday Catalog is available online September 1st. If you are on my mailing list, you should be getting your catalog in the next few days. If you aren't on my mailing list, email me and I will add you to my list. Drop by my Open House for a mini catalog make & take. My Open House will be September 12th at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails