Monday, October 26, 2009

Stamp Club Cards

My stamp club met on Friday, and we had a wonderful time with 3 new projects. I also promised them measurement of some sample I brought. I have to thank my wonderful upline Colleen Magness for the Happy Holidays card, and the idea for the Photo Gift box.

Photo Gift Box
12x12 piece of cardstock scored & trimmed
3 3/4 " x 3 3/4" designer series paper, scraps of coordinating cardstock, ribbon, and other embellishments & punches

I have not added my pictures, but I know this is a great gift idea! Score the 12x12 on the 4" and 8" lines on each side. Trim in from 0-4" and 4=8" on the 4" and 8" line. You will have 4 separate cuts on 2 lines. Now you fold each side in. It is easier to fold before you add all your embellishments. Now go crazy and fill in the 9 boxes. I used Cottage Wall designer Series papers, Old Olive, Pale Plum, Orchid Opulence, and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I also used the Define your life Stamp set in the center.

For your Box top, you need a 6x6" piece of cardstock, scored 7/8" from each edge. Trim in on notch on the corner so you can fold in the tabs to make the top. Decorate the top of the box to match the theme of your scrapbook page.

One of my stamp clubbers suggested this would be a wonderful ornament gift box with a holiday theme and photos of the family. It makes a great gift container, and then a page to put in your album.


Happy Holiday card
This one was made a my Upline's monthly meeting. I absolutely love the simplicity of this card. Thank you Colleen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails