Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vintage Vogue



This wonderful set is from the new mini catalog.I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, and as I wad wondering around on the Internet I was delighted with the creations people have made with it. Here is my contribution to this stamp set!

I was trying out a new color combinaton recommended in this month's Stampin Success magazine I get as a demonstrator. I used So Saffron, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, and Rich Razzleberry. I also used the very vintage jumbo wheel. I used my trusty Big Shot for the Scallop #2 die.

I just love this business!! Such great products and tools to help us share the products and enthusiasm with all of you.








J If you can't find your Mini catalog, follow this link to view a pdf, or shop online at my website. I want one of everything in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails