Friday, January 29, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Valentine's Day card


Here is a card using materials from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Sale-A-Bration runs only from Jan until the end of March.

I used Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Whisper White. For tools I used my Big Shot with Texture Plates, and my Heart punch. I used 3 stamps sets for this. Teeny Tiny Wishes gave me my little saying, the Love You Much gave me my trio of hearts, and my Good neighbor gave me my wonderful little Houses. I just love my Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper! I need to get more!

If you don't have a Big Shot, and would like to order one, purchasing one of my Big Shot kits will let you earn 4 free Stamp sets. I can't think of a better time to buy than now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails