Friday, February 26, 2010

My Digital Studio Scrapbook Sample Pages










I wanted to post a few of the pages I designed after I got MDS. I took these photos at a friends wedding, and then made a scrapbook for her as a wedding gift. I did use some photos taken by her brother as well though. I had such a good time choosing a color palette based on her wedding colors, and creating this special gift for her.
I spend hours on conventional scrapbooking since I am always trying to get it "perfect" With the computer, I was able to create an entire book in a fraction of the time, and undo as often as I wanted!

If you would like to learn how to use My Digital Studio, contact me for an introductory lesson. Or if you just want a scrapbook, let me know and I will create a scrapbook for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails