Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tinkerbell punch art

My friend's little girl just had a birthday and it was tinkerbelled themed so I had to try my hand at creative punch art. I looked up a few pictures of Tink to use for inspiration and got crazy.

The word window punch is amazing at what it can make, as is my heart to heart punch. I used that for the dress top, ears, arm on hip, hands, shoes, and wing bottoms.

My scallop punch was used for the skirt, but seriously trimmed down. I used the large oval for wings and face. I used circle punches (1/2" and 1") for hair. My regular size hole punch made the pompons on her shoes.

Colors:green galore,blush blossom, whisper white, summer sun for tink. I used cottage wall dsp and orchird opulence for the card

Next time I'll trim her legs down a bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails