Friday, March 19, 2010

Scallop Die Baby Bib Card




I made this sweet little card for a friends baby shower. I saw the idea on another blog which I can't quite remember but might have been this one, and had to try my own version of it.

To make this card you need to have a folded piece of cardstock. You place it one the scallop, leaving a few scallops above that won't get cut. You need to trim your DS paper with the circle scissors. (Just got this and that was fun to work with!!) Then you will adhere it to the front of your scallop card. Take a bite out to the tops for your babies neck with either the Wide oval, or large circle. I ran amok with my punch here and had to trim it out.

Then I stamped and colored using the Cute as a Bug hostess set and my watercolor crayons. I punched out the saying with my trusty word window punch, what would I do without it? added some wonderful grosgrain ribbon I had leftover from Sale-A-Bration last year as a handle, and as bow in front, and I was ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails