Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Digital Studio Scrapbook came today






Hip Hip Hooray! My scrapbook came today! So as I looked through it I realized a few things I would do differently for the next one I make. I had done some stitching on the custom cover page, I will bring that in more next time. It is there, but wrapped around the edge of the book, so you can't see it. So pay close attention to the margin guides. They are there for a reason.

I was thinking in terms of 2 page spreads as I made the book, but I forgot, shame shame on me, that the first page is just that, a single page! So my spreads were off in the rest of the book unfortunately. It still looks fine, but not as cute as originally designed. But hey, this was my first book. So pay attention to the margins, allow for the gutter on the side, use smaller type-12pt would have been fine, and start spreads on page 2 not page 1. Other than that, I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails