Thursday, September 9, 2010

Diva's Coffee Break Challenge #193 Scrapbook Page

I decided to do a two in one special on this page.  I combined the Diva's Coffee Break Challenge with the Stampin' Up! Disney challenge to create this page about my daughter's love for the Disney princess Belle.  She and her sister each claimed a princess for their own, and Emily just loved Belle!

Emily has never been into dress up as much, but once her little sister got interested, Emily followed along.  I bought princess patterns when she was a toddler, but due to her texture issues, never made a costume for her.  I found this super soft costume on ebay.  She still more a shirt under it to protect her skin, but I was honestly just so pleased she was doing one of my favorite activities from my childhood.  I got such a kit out of how serious she was about matching her doll as best she could.  It's hard with short hair though!

I designed this page using the ever wonderful My Digital Studio.  My Colors were So Saffron, Rose Red,  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz and a splash of Old Olive.  I used my Very Vintage digital stamp set, which is still one of my all time favorite sets.  I wish the wheel could be made digitally!  How fun would that be!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty and fabulous photos!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great use of the sketch- this is a beatufiul page and such a nice memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of the sketch, scrapbook pages, and beautiful pictures as well! Thanks for playing along with the Diva Coffee Break Designs Team!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails