Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spooky Halloween

My new Wicked Cool  Stamp set just arrived in the mail courtesy of the wonderful Mr. Brown, so I had to test it out with this fun card using the window sheets.  I used the Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper in the IB&C as well.  I love the flocked sheets!  I am dreaming up some fun projects using those!
For embellishments, I kept it simple with a single knot in 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and my scallop Trim border punch.

I am excited for my Spooktastic Halloween class.  We will be using this stamp set to make some fantastic decorations for your home!

Supplies for this card
Wicked Fun paper #117400 $11.95
Wicked Cool Stamp set #120600 $14.95 or #118738 (wood) $19.95
Window Sheets #114323 $4.95
Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon #119767 $6.95
Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402 $15.95

You will also need Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry cardstock as well as a few scraps of Whisper White cardstock and Basic Black, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers, Snail adhesive, Dimensionals, and Paper snips.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Halloween card. Following your blog!
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to visit your blog today. Love all the great stampin up ideas.
    visit my blog saturday morning to play the game
    http://yourhiredscrapbooksupplies.blogspot.com/
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails