Friday, September 24, 2010

Open house Treat Sneak Peak




I wanted to share these two cute little Treat holders I created for my open house. These are great for any occasions, but i made halloween and christmas treat holders.

All you need is a stamp set for any occasion, and the tags die for the big shot. (cut paper to 4.5x3) It is a simple but adorable candy holder that goes together very quickly! Choose any embellishments you want. Mini glue dots work well to adhere the candy to the treat.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I actually made some of these a couple of weeks ago for a Christmas-themed workshop. They were so quick and easy, but a great WOW project. Love the Big Shot for stuff like this!!

    I'm your newest follower from Stampin' Connection!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails