Thursday, January 6, 2011

Creative Sketches Week

This is my second post as a member of the Creative Sketches Project Team.  Having a blast so far! I was working from the layout below. I created this card using my trusty Big Shot and my Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder.

I have not used Friends Never Fade stamp set and Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Wallpaper in awhile so it was fun to get those back out.  I have been holding back on this sheet with the huge Pumpkin Pie flowers, but it was just right on this project. I used the coordinating markers to color in my stamp to match the paper.

I used a bunch of punches on this card as well; Word Window, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, and my corner rounder.  I also used my Circle #2 Die from my Big Shots which nests perfectly inside the 1 3/4" Circle. This was my first time using my newest embellishment- my 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon.

Hope on over to Creative-Sketches.com to submit your sample!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!!

    I am now following you!!

    www.gloriasgreetings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...dont' you love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails