Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Late Night Stampers Challenge 103 Brrr


This challenge at LateNightStampers was focused on things that make you say Brrrr!  Since we have  had a shocking amount of snow lately, I chose to do a scrapbook page of our last snow storm.  The snow storm thoughtfully came while the kids were on winter break, and everyone loved it!  The city basically shut down for 2 days while people waited for the road crews to dig us all out!  So fun to be snug inside drinking cocoa, watching movies, then diving into snow drifts!

So I created this in My Digital Studio, using the Candy Cane Lane Paper, and A Cute Christmas mittens stamp.  I added as embellishments a snowflake punch, a round Baja Breeze button and a silver brad.  I also added a grosgrain ribbon as well peaking out underneath the designer series paper.  I would love to color in the stamped mittens, but I loved resizing them to fit the space I needed perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. Every one looks like they are having such fun--except for maybe the dog! Great page, thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails