Monday, January 17, 2011

Cute Typefaces for your blog

If you are noticing and admiring the adorable new typefaces on my blog, I have to give credit to KevinandAmanda.com.  Their site has a great tutorial on how to download and install a (free) typeface for your blog.

My only tip on this, they have a step in the instructions where they tell you "Once your account is created..."  I think they meant to say first, "create an account with HostWebs.com." Do that and then follow the rest of their instructions.  It took me a little while to figure out what they wanted me to do, basically have a place to load the 4 files needed to make these adorable little typefaces run smoothly.  I loaded mine and had it all humming along nicely in about 25 minutes.  It took a little longer since I had to modify my signature once I got everything else in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails