Thursday, January 20, 2011

Creative Sketches Technique Week




So this week we were using punches at Creative-Sketches.com.  I had planned to do a punch art card, but my inspiration just wasn't there.  I'll keep trying!  So instead I got out my new favorite stamp set, Sew Suite, from the Stampin Up! Occasions Mini Catalog and went to town with my punches.

I used my 1 1/4" square punch to make a Designer Series Paper quilt.  (I even went the extra mile and sewed it down!)  Then I stamped buttons out from the Button, Button Stamp set, which nicely fit into our 1" and 1/2" circle punches.  I finished of with my 2 3/8" scallop punch which went behind what could be a 2" circle punch but was actually cut from my Circle #2 Big Shot die.   So there you have it, punches galore on this card!  4 in all on one card. So what can you make with your punches?  Post your card at Creative-Sketches.com to play along.



This card was also designed using the layout from Mojo Monday.  I skipped the bow and used the tape measure instead for this card. 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails