Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Digital Studio 30% off Starter Kit Special till May 31st

If you have been following my blog for awhile, you know I love Digital Scrapbooking.  It is fantastic, and if you have not tried My Digital Studio, you are missing out on a truly wonderful program.  I just finished making a hybrid Wedding invitation Suite for my wonderful niece, and I so enjoyed using MDS.  I took a slightly different approach given my design background and did the layout of the invite in a different program, then imported an image of my design as a stamp.  That way I was able to change the color properly so that when I printed it, I could mount it on Cardstock that would match perfectly.  I am on pins and needles waiting for the printed pages to come in.  I made a 6x6 invite, which means I was able to print 4 per 12x12 page, and I lucked out given that this month we had a special printing discount!  3 days left on that 30% off single sheets!  What a savings when you print out many pages.

But I digress, the point of this post is to let you know about the incredible deal on the My Digital Studio Starter Kit.This month only is is available for $122.50-normally $175, and worth over $300.  The full software alone runs for $80 so for only a little bit more money, you get a lot more product!  I love sales!

The Digital+ Starter Kit includes
  • My Digital Studio software suite
  • Three complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)
  • Assortment of card stock
  • Four Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Two Stampin' Write markers
  • Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Brights Designer buttons
  • Songbird Décor Elements and applicator
  • Adhesives
  • Stampin' Scrub and Mist 
  • Box of Idea Book & Catalogs
  • Business forms and tools 
For anyone who would like to sign up and take advantage of this incredible offer, I will also include, from me personally not SU, $20 of digital downloads of your choice for your new incredible software.  You can sign up on my website, or email me and and I will help you sign up online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails