Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 1 sketch- summer mini


I love the weekly sketches, for no other reason than getting the creative juices going.


This week I did a sketch layout from creative-sketches.com, with my new stamp set from the Stampin Up Summer Mini Touch of Kindness,#123203- clear. I adore cats, so when I saw the set, I had to have it!! Plus, I love to color, always love a session of coloring therapy! I also used my newest Big Shot die, with two scalloped squares.  They are absolutely wonderful! The designer series paper is the flip side of the fantastic Play Date Designer Series paper, which is on sale and will be retiring at the end of the Month.  Supplies for this paper are limited, so order soon!

My posting this month has been a bit slow, but please visit Creative-sketches.com to try our weekly challenges!  We have a new one each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails