Thursday, July 14, 2011

Convention- sneak peek holiday mini

So exciting to be here! Just finished the first general session! Wow! I'm so excited about our July $99 recruiting special starter mini kit!




Best part is the incredible Christmas box that the new recruit will receive for free.




Contact me before July 31st to take advantage of this incredible offer.

We also just got a sneak peek of the Holiday mini for this fall, and my jaw is on the floor! I can't wait to start preordering in august, and start my new holiday classes and crafts. Can you say advent calendar? With a great big shot die to make it with?




Stamping Up is going to be launching their very own Simply Scored tool. Wow! Score 12x12 paper, every 1/8", stylus comes with, plus 3 awesome little place markers. Perfect time saver, so good for all 3D projects!  This little beauty will be available September 1st, and I know you will want one for all your 3d projects.  It will come out in The Holiday Mini catalog.  If you are not on my mailing list, and would like to be added to the list, please contact me with your information.  This will also be available through my store online.

Please be ready to come and make incredible holiday projects! This new mini is out of sight! Pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails