Sunday, July 17, 2011

Final day of convention

Yesterday classes and general session finally ended for Stampin Up!'s annual convention. It has been an incredible 4 days. It is always hard to say goodbye to the end of something wonderful.



However I am heading home filled with inspiration and enthusiasm. I feel energized and more than ready to dive in and clean up the office, workspace, and home and dive into a busy round of workshops! I have come away from this convention feeling that as a company, Stampin Up truly cares about their demonstrators and our needs. They have done so much to help us share what we all love to do with others, and make us a more competitive company compared to other home based businesses as well as other craft companies.

The new catalog is truly wonderful. Our new paper, colors, stamps, and accessories are delightful! Our new hostess plan however is so fantastic. We now have hostess dollars for our hostesses holding qualifying workshops. There are more award levels at lower levels making it easier for those workshops to have truly great rewards. We now offer $25 in hostess dollars for our lowest qualifying workshop. Those dollars can be spent on special hostess only stamp sets, or catalog merchandise. We also now offer 50% off items of your choice for qualifying workshops. Big ticket items like the Big Shot or The Marvelous Marker set are much more affordable!

At convention my camera and I was filled to the brim with workshop ideas, hostess gift projects, and wonderful Make & Takes. The Product Park was filled with inspiring samples in every section. I know we will have a fantastic summer and fall season in all my workshops!



This year the Grand Vacation incentive trip is to Fiji. I have dreamed of taking an exotic romantic vacation since I was a little girl. It was not financially possible when my husband and I got married and has never been an option for us. Earning this trip for free as a demonstrator would be a dream come true! I love to share my passion for card making, scrapbooking, and crafts. I plan to host 6-8 workshops each month in my effort to earn the Fiji Trip so I will be contacting friends to invite each to host a Workshop. I will have Yes Tickets at my workshops and classes for guests to turn in. If you turn in your ticket before I can ask you about hosting a workshop, you will receive a special gift from me!



I also can't help bubbling over about the fantastic mini starter kit for $99 available until July 31. This kit is filled with fantastic stamps, paper, ink, and embellishments! There is over $180 of product in the kit as well as business supplies! It is a wonderful opportunity for someone who can imagine doing what I do or someone looking to get a great discount on our wonderful products, and access to demonstrator library, online resources and privileges. In addition to this kit, new demonstrators will receive an incredible Christmas project box filled with supplies to make this lovely box.



We will be able to put this together and celebrate your decision to get a starter kit!

To take advantage of this opportunity, either visit my website here, or contact me directly to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails