Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fast and Easy Christmas Card Kit Available

I will be hosting a Christmas in July class this month (see my calendar page to register) but I also wanted to offer a Fast and Easy Christmas card bundle. I have put together a kit that can let you make 20 Christmas cards in just a few minutes.

Your kit includes the Merry and Type clear stamp set, the Quick Accents Letters to Santa Embellishment kit, and a package of our whisper white 5x3.5" notecards and envelopes.




You will only need an ink pad to stamp. ( I recommend Old Olive, or Real Red) The accents are already sticky and assemble easily. I will trim the strips to fit the card fronts. The kit is $38.95. Upgrade the kit with out new 1/2" scallop dotted old olive grosgrain ribbon or designer bright buttons (you'll use only real red and old olive) for an extra $8.95.

To Order the Kit, please email me at hrpilz"at"gmail.com and let me know how many kits you need, and whether or not you would like the ribbon, or the button Add-Ons. If you are local, I'll deliver the kit, if not, I will ship the kit to you after I trim the strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails