Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Milk Carton Big Shot - Part 1

At Convention on Main Stage Carrie Cudney presented the most adorable Gingerbread house made from the Big Shot Milk Carton Die using the Sweets for the Sweets (pg 65 in the new catalog). Now I don't have that stamp set yet, so I had to improvise.  I think my little box is quite cute, and uses my love of punch art to create the roof (Scallop Border punch), a tiny wreath(Itty Bitty Punch), door (Large Tag Punch), and gumdrops (Word Window Punch). As soon as I can order from the Holiday Mini, I will add some mini Jungle bells :)

I also made some little curtains using my paper snips.  I can't wait to try the new Glitter Glue.  I hear it is a lot like Stickles.  I used Tombow glue with plenty of Dazzling Diamonds for the gumdrops, roof, and wreath. 

I'm thinking Mini Gingerbread Village for fun decorations, or possible party treats!

My next Post will be a Double Milk Carton Box.  It was also demonstrated at Convention, although I missed that presentation, but heard about it from friends. It is fun to see how versatile one Die can be when used different ways!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. So many possibilities for decorating it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!! Now I want to make one!! :) Following you from SC - you make some adorable stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails