Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stampin Up! Convention Display Boards

I will probably stop talking and dwelling on my fun trip in another week or so, but I really had fun downloading my completely full camera and going over my pictures from the trip.  I still can't get over the incredibly talented people creating display boards, demonstrating during opening night, and coming up with the incredible Product Park.

This post has a sample of each of those areas.  I will try and put together my scrapbook & slideshow quickly to share in better detail!



Most of our new product lines had a display board like each of these.  It was filled with wonderful examples of fun and interesting samples to make with the various product lines.  These two from Beau Chateau and Big Top were really incredible!  They also had sections for each product line in the Product Park.

Here is a display board that was posted after a main Stage presentation by Sara.  She showed fun, fast, easy, and inexpensive ideas.  She made a 20 page 6x6 scrapbook album, 16 3x3 notecards, and still had supplies left over all from one $20 Simply Scrappin Kit!  Now that is a great use of materials!  I also loved her fast & easy Big Top Accent cards.  She made 40 cards using 1 Quick Accent set, and 2 packages of notecards, plus a stamp set and some ink.  It is great to show what you can do when you have limited time and resources.




One of my favorite ddemonstrator presentations on Wednesday night was all about Buttons.  We have a new stamp set (Button Buddies p. 71 #122737-clear) dedicated to using our buttons.  Each of the 8 stamps in the set goes with a button. Linda Heller had so many incredible ideas to use, store, and give away buttons.  Of they are just so shiny and touchable on her button cookie tray. How inviting! Check out her button bracelet in the top picture.  Not sure how she made it, but I love it!  She also has a button ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails