Monday, July 18, 2011

Two step stamping with Raining Flowers and Workshop Words!




Free stamps stamp better! It is simply more fun with free goodies! I got home from Utah last night and could not wait to get my newest stamp sets inky!! This card is for one of my customers to thank her for a recent order. I'm using the new set in the catalog that all convention attendees received Raining Flowers. I also used a wonderful new set that we earned by going to different classes, Workshop Words! What a great set! I will be using it quite a lot as I plan on doing many more workshops!

I used 3 new colors, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, and Pool Party. Stampin Up has the most fun color names! I also used my square lattice embossing folder and color spritzer to give some great texture to the cardstock.

Raining Flowers is a 2 step stamping set. 2 step stamping is a great technique and a lot of fun to do. The catalog has a special symbol to indicate which sets can be used as 2 step stamping. If you don't know how to do that technique and would like to learn it, I'd be happy to teach you! Click on my events page to schedule a workshop on an open workshop night, or contact me to arrange a convenient time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails