Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am so happy to be back at crafting!! I've been dealing with health issues for the last few months.

As you all know Valentine's Day is in less than two weeks! If you are looking for a cute and simple card for your sweetheart, this card will be fun to make. I used the new P.S. I Love you and the Candy Heart stamp to create a heart treat cup card.

I love the treat cups we carry but don't often use them. This holiday is perfect for them! This card does not include a slider to access the candy, but it would be easy to add one in case you wanted to eat it easily!

Tips: tack the 3x3 and 2.75x2.75 squares together with dotto adhesive to mark the spot for the heart punch so both pieces will align properly but don't punch both layers at the same time, it hurts the punch!!

Enjoy and Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails