Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sale-a bration everyday enchantment postage stamp

Just put together a card using my favorite Fresh Vintage stamp set, everyday enchantment dsp, and embellishments from the SAB set.

I love the color combos in this card! Also my favorite new punch is the postage stamp punch. I punched it out first with the 1" punch, then matted it with the postage punch.

The organdy ribbon is subtle, but fun to work with!! Its easy to form into a knot or bow and when layered the sheer organdy shows the paper beneath and adds a pop of texture and color! I wrapped it around 3 times and held it in place with a glue dot to keep the bulk of a knot out. Since the stamp set doesn't have a saying, I used my Teeny Tiny Words set, 30 different saying that fit into the
Modern label punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails