Monday, March 26, 2012

March Stamp Club

My monthly Stamp club met this Friday.  I decided to use a stamp set I had almost overlooked this year from the main catalog.  I chose Paisley Petals and used the coordinating DSP.  I had so much fun creating the club card and the samples for this post!  I think I will be designing a purse to go with this set and creating a private card party based on the set and DSP I love it so much!  Stay tuned for more pictures of that!

This card was simple to create, but did require some patience while coloring.  I loved the color palette on this card, I snagged a few surprise colors which look wonderful with the set!  I used Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait,and Old Olive.  I also had to use a small piece of the Calypso Coral SAB ribbon since it is just so shimmery and fun to use and gives the card a bit of sparkle!  We also embossed the black outline of the stamp to make coloring easy.  No ink smears here!

The greeting on this card is one of our wonderful Hostess only sets! To get this little beauty for free, contact me to host a workshop or Private Card Class in your home!

My second card for club was a Clean and Simple Card.  Minimal stamping involved but simple and so pretty!  We used the Attic Boutique DSP which is truly beautiful and I gave it a chance to really shine here!  I do love my new lace ribbon border punch and InColor printed brads.  My stamp set is the Rue de Fleurs card.

1 comment:

  1. these cards are beautiful :) I am now following your blog :)

    www.stampingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails