Thursday, June 21, 2012

Retirement Party

I hosted a retirement party recently for my favorite 5 retiring sets. We made 4 different card designs as a stamp-a-stack. Guests enjoyed stamping with my favorites one last time before they retired on the 31st of May!

I had a few more Sneak Peak 3d samples to show everyone as well as card for my stamp club.

Tips for today's cards- use the watercolor wonder to color the rose on the fifth avenue floral set for a smoother colors rose. Dazzling details glitter glue is great for fine details and edging roses!

We used the striped embossing folder for a simple background on my Christmas one.

My favorite Card is using the BFF set and is a square card with a extra long banner strip. I love the Pool Party and Poppy parade color combo! Would not have considered it at all! I will miss all these sets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails