Thursday, June 21, 2012

Triangle fold technique

This is a fun square card with a new fold technique. What I like is that you can take a 5.5x11 cardstock piece and fold in half then fold the top piece in a triangle. This makes your base.

You need a 5x5 background piece, glued to the inside. Your top is made of the of a piece of 4.5x4.5, and another piece of 4x4.

I stamped on the 4x4 and embellished it. Hardest part is making sure you get your word so it works vertically and horizontally.

I used Betsy Blossom and itty bitty banners and the big shot framelits that cuts out the banner.

Color scheme: melon mambo, Midnight Muse, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil delight

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm following you from SC now. that's a unique fold, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower via SC. Check out my blog if you get a chance.
    creationsbynikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails