Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MDS Chore Chart

post signatureIt's been quite awhile since I was able to post.  We moved to NY in the beginning of September, lived in a hotel for 5 weeks, and then moved into our new home.  We have been sorting stuff, and emptying boxes, and my craft corner is finally getting set up!  Today I made a cute little chore chart for my Preschooler using the On the Grow Set, which is just so fun for a little boy!  Had to share this little idea.

I printed it out, backed it with some retired Real red polka dotted dsp, and put it into a frame to use a dry erase chore board.

He loves it, and it will be easy to use and update in the future.

Tip:Yes getting all those circles to align was a bit tedious- My tip, start with one, copy, paste, align both, and copy and repeat.  Then adjust the space between the circles (which are just circle punches with a mat shrunk to the size I wanted)  Group all the circles in a row, and paste in 6 more groups.  Align the tops, and you are good to go.

The typeface is Pea Ashlyn, one of my favorite free fonts from http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/

You can download a FREE 30 day trial of MDS2 online to create one for yourself.  I did purchase the On the Grow Digital Stamp set separately, but it was not very expensive (about $10) and I have use it so many times to do scrapbook pages, a door sign, cards, and now this fun project!  It took me about 25 minutes to make this start to finish!

If you would like a Custom Made Chore Chart, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails