Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful Thoughts

post signatureOne of my favorite things in November on Social Media, and blogs I follow is the daily "Thank You Moments".  I am not as wonderful about posting them on my family blog, but I do try to get a few up there during the month, or in my journal.  I thought I'd make a Thanksgiving type card to show awesome fall colors, and so send to someone truly special.  Everyone knows that getting some thing in the mail that isn't Junk mail is so very special!

So here is is, Gently Falling, Gorgeous Grunge, and Chalk Talk! I combined those cards to do some fun two step stamping, don't worry, it doesn't need to be perfect, and used the leaf outline stamps to create my own patterned paper on some Very Vanilla card stock.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Pumpkin Pie, can't get more fall like than that!

I also layered my punches to create a neat new look.  I saw this on Pintrest, can't recall the card I copies, but what a great idea to turn the Modern Label punch and layer under the Wide Oval, and because I love tags so much, I made one more to add in that pop of color.

Super fun to do, and fast and easy!  Shop Online Now to order any of these materials!

Just a thought for a unique scrapbook/gift idea, take a photo each day of something you are thankful for, add your daily message, compile both into a simple scrapbook, maybe a 6x6 or smaller, and you have an awesome Christmas gift for a loved one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails