Saturday, November 23, 2013

Turn a Page Layout into a Page - MDS

I am teaching an MDS page layout class this weekend.  We will be covering how you work on different layout concepts.  We will cover Photo layouts, Designer Templates, Blank, and Scrap Maps.  I thought I'd post one example.  I love using Pintrest to get and easily store scrapbooking layouts that appeal to me.  I also adore my very wide monitor which lets me have one window on each half of my screen so I can work on MDS and see my inspiration piece at the same time.

In my latest tutorial I explained how I get from my layout on Pintrest, to a template built in MDS to a completed page.  Here is an example of one of my pages.




If you can't make it to the class, email me about the latest 12 page tutorial.  If you purchase MDS from me, I will send you the tutorial for free. post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails