Thursday, May 1, 2014

Make a Masculine Birthday Card


It was spring break for my children's school last week, and I got to visit one of my good friends, and downline, and do some stamping with her!  It was such fun to be in her new craft room with tons of space to play, and use these great goodies from the spring catalog.  I drove from New York down to Georgia and it really felt like spring there, so warm and sunny!

I made this card as a masculine birthday card. I used Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, an Basic Gray as my color palette.  I love this stamp set, Starburst Sayings (133185), and the coordinating framelit, Starburst Framelit (#132967), because lets face it, I do not want to cut out all those tiny little notches!!  I did notch out the tiny circle to match though because it looked better than using the 1" circle punch as my mat.  My large banner background was also cut out using the Banners Framelits (#132173)  Can you tell I love my magnetic die platform, and framelits??  They make it so easy to line up my images and cut everything out perfectly!  To order, visit my website before June 1st when the occasion catalog ends!  I certainly hope these guys make it into our new catalog which comes out June 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails