Wednesday, August 6, 2014

MDS Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! started working with Becky Higgins Project Life this year and I had to try out the new My Digital Studio Playground download for Project Lifeby Stampin' Up!.  I looked at some Project Life sample scrapbook pages to get a few ideas of layouts since I am fairly new to Project Life, and discovered I was easily able to modify some photo layouts in MDS to fit the sizes of the new embellishments.  I did not find a premade template under the other designer pages when you start a new document, which is why I put my own together.  I am working on these for my sister, and love how easy they were to pull together. 

Just a quick tip, I found the Project Life items under Designer Kits>Embellishments, and under the Designer Kits in the Stamp category as well.  They did not pop up as a new heading like "Round Buttons" which I had expected.

One of my favorite parts was that I could resize the size of the stamp sets so that it could work as a title, or little header.  I also love that it coordinates with our SU colors so I can pull in other things with MDS to make it all work together and keep it fresh and fun.  More pages will be coming soon asI have barely begun to play with my new download!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails