Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Craft Room/Office is almost done

For the last 3 weeks I have been working on cleaning my office, and redoing my desk area. I am happy to report it is almost done!! I am waiting or the polyurethane on the desk we built to dry so I can put thing back where they belong. We created an L Shaped desk so instead of having 3 desks in the room that I work on, computer, craft, sewing, I will have one long 11 foot area to work at. It will make the room look so much better! Since all my craft supplies have moved into the closet, the whole room should be much less cluttered, which for me is a record. I plan on maintaining it once it is done!

I am excited to get back into the thick of things and get back to stamping. I have 2 cards swaps coming up, so I will have pictures of those by the end of the week, and I will have a sneak peek card coming too!

I am really excited about the new Idea Book and Catalog. My wish list for the new stamps sets is shockingly long. Fortunately for me, being a demonstrator gives me a discount! I also get opportunities to earn free stamps sets. I love free goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails