Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Decor essentials attempt

I have textured walls so I have never tried applying the decor elements to my walls since they will not stick very well. It has always been sad since I love them. I had one that came as a hostess gift, but I had just kept it in the package until today!!

I just bought the clear blocks and two clear stamp sets and have been loving the stamping ease with clear!! Plus they are so easy to store lots more stamps in limited spaces!

Anyway, I have a full set if blocks and I needed to keep them somewhere safe so my little baby did not run off with them. I bought a metal tin, then remembered my decor sheet. I pulled it out, trimmed it a little to make it fit and applied it to my tin. So easy, yet totally cute! I think it took me all of 5 minutes to do it all!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails