Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ups man clock


I love Gina Dygert's UPS man clock and had to make my own. I got together with two friends and we broke it down! Like her we used the wide oval, large tag, small oval, ornament, word window, heart to heart and trio flowers punches.

I didn't use the butterfly punch for the shoes though. I used my small oval and trimmed it down a bit. I also crimped the socks, folded down the tag and oval for pants and shirt creases and have him a pocket with a scrap of my word window punch. I also tweaked his hair line quite a bit. I also tweaked his collar and made it look like his neck was in the shirt by adding a extra scrap of choc chip paper.

Thank you Gina for sharing this cute little guy! I'll have to make my ups man a thank you card to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh now this rocks!!! I absolutely love it. Fabulous job, my UPS guy would love this, as would I. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails